Do you have a physical, visual or mild cognitive disability? Do you use a smart speaker 3 times a week or more? You may be eligible to participate in a research study to learn about persons with disabilities experiences using smart speaker skills. Compensation provided.
The purpose of this study is to learn about persons with disabilities experiences using smart speaker skills
COULD THIS STUDY BE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently use a smart speaker 3 or more time per week
- Living with a physical, visual, or mild cognitive disability
- Living in a community based setting (NOT hospitalized or living in a nursing facility)
WHAT PARTICIPANTS CAN EXPECT
- Complete a demographic survey and a questionnaire about your experiences using a smart speaker. This should take about 30-45 minutes
- Engage in a focus group with other participants to discuss your thoughts and ideas relative to using your smart speaker in day-to-day life. This should take up to 90 minutes